Friday, April 20, 2012

How come no more Direct-IP

Hi!
Why did you guys took off Direct-IP multiplayer mode? :) :)|||


Hi!
Why did you guys took off Direct-IP multiplayer mode? :) :)

enjoy the *Next-Gen*|||That killed the mirc, play with hamachi or similar test|||well blazing, hf if the ea servers are down :p|||We will. Go play with your pirate ship Becks.|||


well blazing, hf if the ea servers are down :p

Well that very rarely happens.:)
I have played FIFA online from FIFA 06 to FIFA 09. I have only experience servers being down like 5 times in 3 years. That's nothing for me.
Plus I can sacrifice 1-2 hours with EA servers being down.:) I'll enjoy the game offline in that meantime. I have other games to enjoy too.
I don't quite remember EA servers being down for any longer than 2 hours between my time at FIFA 06-09 on PC online.
I am happier with the EA servers being down temporarily, than seeing pirates enjoy this game online over Direct IP.:)
I am glad that the pirates don't stand a chance this year.:)|||


well blazing, hf if the ea servers are down :p

That happend to me also. That's why I was saying I prefer not to depend on EA servers.
What intrigs me is how some people could be happy for seeing others unhappy. :) They could just ignore direct-IP, if they don't like it, no reason to be rude.|||




well blazing, hf if the ea servers are down :p

That happend to me also. That's why I was saying I prefer not to depend on EA servers.
What intrigs me is how some people could be happy for seeing others unhappy. :) They could just ignore direct-IP, if they don't like it, no reason to be rude.

Ofcourse it will make people like myself happy! I have paid £25 for this game!
It doesn't make me happy to see pirates getting the game and enjoying it online for free... Don't you think that is rude?
Don't you have any dignity towards the EA Sports developing team to port next-gen on PC? It is an immoral act.
You're only giving a chance to Peter Moore to slam us PC Gamers again..|||£25 is a lot of money for people in eastern Europe. But probably, you being from London, can't understand that.
If you are happy that some people that maybe can't afford to buy the game won't be able to enjoy it anymore, then... okay... Be happy, man, what more can I say? :)|||You should be thankful i wasnt the producer. I would have taken out LAN too!! You have a great improved ONLINE mode, tons of players. Enjoy it!
Oh wait you have to buy the game :)|||


£25 is a lot of money for people in eastern Europe. But probably, you being from London, can't understand that.
If you are happy that some people that maybe can't afford to buy the game won't be able to enjoy it anymore, then... okay... Be happy, man, what more can I say? :)

Still, there's no excuse to not buy it!
If you can't afford £25 then wait 2 months till the price is reduced to £15.:)
Some people waste their cash on 3 packets of cigarettes for £5 each, total £15 in a day or two. What's the big deal for spending £25 for playing a whole game for a year?! You'll be able to enjoy it online without the need of typing needless IP addresses to setup a Direct IP match. It is a such a hassle... But I suppose the pirates don't understand that.
You have to consider that even the PC games are quite cheap. Compared to Xbox 360 and PS3 versions which cost £40-£50.
I live in London, so what?! I pay 3 thousand pounds for my University tuition fees each year. I know it is difficult, I can imagine it. But £25 is nothing really. I buy at least 3-5 PC games every year on average.:)
Ofcourse I feel the sympathy for those who can't afford to buy the game. But I can't show sympathy for the pirates, can I?! Obtaining the game illegally is a criminal offense.
Poverty does not give you the rights to pirate or steal! Even the rich people may claim that they are poor and say that they are poor as an excuse to steal...:)
If all people have that attitude worldwide there would be a 3rd World War by now (and im not joking).
You should be lucky to at least have LAN mode in it... I know that you are not genuinely poor. Because if you were, you wouldn't have a whole PC and be able to come and post on the forums.
|||i support EA in their efforts to eliminate piracy!!! Direct IP must die!!! Go buy legal FIFA, play online servers with thousands of people and enjoy life....plus you should buy the game because the money go for producing the next game as welll....FIFA 12, 13 .....they are going to be better when the makers have more money to create them|||You are just pathetic with your pirating excuse. If the game is worth buying it will be bought.
They are simply driving people off by crippling the game.|||


You are just pathetic with your pirating excuse. If the game is worth buying it will be bought.
They are simply driving people off by crippling the game.


i believe there are countless number of games that are worthy to be paid for and yet they are severely pirated...what have u got so say about that......
if something aint good, it simply aint good , besides a decorated monkey is still a monkey and thats why piracy would always be bad no matter your excuses. :)|||


You should be thankful i wasnt the producer. I would have taken out LAN too!!

Without LAN there would be no LAN tournaments so don't worry I am thankful :)



i believe there are countless number of games that are worthy to be paid for and yet they are severely pirated...what have u got so say about that......

Nothing.. and thank you for shutting his mouth, it was a real dumb argument.
I agree that removing Direct IP was one of the greatest ideas EA has ever had. I have to say I loved the "we don't have enough money" one.. :)
Tomorrow I'm gonna rob some bank, cause well I want a McLaren but I don't have enough money.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment