Thursday, April 26, 2012

i like the new forume

i like the new forum alot it so qoick and stylish than old one.what about you mates?|||Too late mate
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/75/4351.page|||Another thread!|||No, I personally don't. The old one was miles better than this one:)|||hate it|||I * the old one is better...i'm used to the old one...maybe with time we'll get used to this one as well|||i hate it too|||I hate the forum .. the texts are sp less in focus which is most important !|||


I hate the forum .. the texts are sp less in focus which is most important !

You are right...texts are less in focus....I hope the mods try do something about it....anyone got suggestions?|||I don't hate them. Actually am used to such style. Takes time to get used to it, but it will click believe me :).|||I like it, but there are some things that I want from the old forum.|||


I like it, but there are some things that I want from the old forum.

I think they gonna fix some things, but it takes time...|||Where's quick reply thingy gone? :) :)|||


No, I personally don't. The old one was miles better than this one:)

Agreed. Multiquote, ability to click on posts and be taken to it, better smilies such as the red card one and other issues that the other forum didn't have.|||But will it be possible for the mods to add back those features??? Or is it just too late now???

No comments:

Post a Comment