Friday, April 27, 2012

Be A Pro Problems: Blue Kaka Arena

i have this problme where i play a season in Be A Pro mode, then it says 'cannot autosave' when i enter the second season, then when i start up the game my background to the Arena turns blue and my Payer becomes Kaka again, plays for a bit then the program shuts down!
I tried starting new Personal Settings and that seemed to work, things all went back to normal, but then after my first season in the new Be A Pro mode, the same thing happens again! blue screen, kaka, then shuts down.
This is starting to get really frustrating because i lose all my hard work building up my player
Has this happened to anyone else?
|||Hi hugo2468,
I have a similar problem to you, only difference is that this blue screen arena problem happens every time right after I sign in to my EA acc in game, then it takes me to the arena with kaka but its all blue-ish then it crashes to desktop, happens everytime, tried reinstalling but that didn't fix the problem. Refer to this post:http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/63227.page - the guy posted a picture of it, make sure u remove the last (dot) after png to view the screenshot..
My copy of fifa 11 PC is legit, I bought the game recently and now I cant even play any modes because it auto-exits after the blue screen with kaka...it's so annoying, I really enjoy playing this game and I hope someone from EA can respond to our posts with a SOLUTION and not just ADVICE, otherwise I'll never buy another FIFA game again!! :)|||Hey read my follow-up post from the forum link I sent you, I found a temporary solution to the blue-screen-of-death problem in FIFA 11 PC game...here is the link again:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/63227.page#738426
Hopefully there's a sure-fire way to fix this issue, it really should not be happening with original copies of the game...EA should be helping us out, this is really poor customer service I must say...sigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment