Friday, April 27, 2012

Fifa jumps on desktop

When I am playing the game it suddenly jumps on desktop without reason, I use game pad so I am not accidentally pressing anything on keyboard.. I don´t have programs that suddenly starts running on bg or anything. It happens random, not in every game but quite often. Any ideas how to prevent this? Of course the game ends immediately in disconnection when it happens... I have xp.|||You mean crash to desktop?
Have you installed patch 1.01? This should fix the crashing. I also play using a gamepad, I never had a CTD since patch 1.01. Make sure you have the latest graphics card drivers and not running programs in the background.
Exit Skype and Windows Live Messenger, these tend to interfere sometimes causing to minimize my games.
I've had that experience before like when someone for example rings me a call on skype or sends me a message whether on skype or msn, my game gets minimized and I get return back to desktop.
Make sure antivirus software doesn't have automatic scanning or automatic updating. When that happens, it often minimizes my games and sometimes may crash them.
Also make sure you don't have any problematic unofficial patches installed in your game. FIFA 11 graphics patch causes crashes at times too.
A fresh reinstallation with patch 1.01 will fix it. Unless you're getting crashes due to some other reasons.|||I think he means it jumps to desktop, so he can ALT+TAB back into the game.
Friend of mine has the same problem. Every now and then his game Minimizes in onlinematches (Pro-Club only, no Problem in 1 vs 1). Weird thing about this is, he just maximizes the game and doesn't gets disconnected from game :)|||Did you check if your video card drivers, lan drivers, sound drivers, chipset and joystick drivers are updated?

No comments:

Post a Comment