Friday, April 20, 2012

One thing i hate is people pause the game to get the win CHEATERS

As above they pause the game near the end when there losing, i can wait hours for them to quit because im sick of them, it seems to be every 3 or 4 matchs online they try to use they silly hack.. shame i just wanted to let people know not to mess with me with this silly hack trick.. :)....|||Unfortunately people will continue to do so until this cheat is not sorted.
We have tons of threads about this on the forum.
I was a victim of it 2-3 months ago when I had to wait 23 hours before my opponent finally gave up!
Best thing to do for now is avoid playing vs 4000+ skill point players as they are all cheaters. THey gained those points, not because of their own skill but by freezing others everytime they lose.
And yes I am sick of them too, we are all sick of those cheaters. But hopefully this will get sorted for FIFA 12!|||I'm new to Fifa2011 (I used to be PES FAN), I just bought this game a week ago, but how does this cheat works?
they just pauses and then what? they waiting for you to close the game? you said you waited 23 hours? just wondering, sorry for my ignorance :)|||Well im not gonna tell you how to cheat, im not even allowed to.:)
And yes that's exactly what they do. They basically freeze the clock timer to 0 from pause menu or during the rematch options. It freezes the game completely and the opponent is simply waiting for you to give up hence he gets an automatic 3-0 win.
Yes I had to wait once 23 hours like that. It was very exceptional for me. I had to leave my PC on and go to sleep. Maybe I shouldn't have bothered, but I was very adament, I just didn't want to let the guy cheat me!:)
Most of the times though they would give up cheating on you in 1-2 hours or less.|||LOL Thanks, I think I just Jinx myself, I played vesus someone with 13000 points and I won 1-0 and in the rematch option it got stuck.. I hope this is the last time for me.. but I will take your advice about the >4000 points.
now I understand sadly, you can add me to the victim list, I hope it will be fixed soon or in fifa 2012.
Thanks!
PS: Is there a forum or a thread to play againsts honest\good players?

No comments:

Post a Comment