Friday, April 27, 2012

One Minute it's there, next minute it's gone

For some reason, I am having issues with Saving and Loading edits done to my Squad.
For example, I created a player and added him to my team, edited some skills on the present players and changed the formation and tatics. I click on Apply and Exit, which should save to Squad 1, which I see in My FIFA Profile (this is how it was in FIFA 10)
However, a few times after I edited and saved changes, I get an error message "Unable to save to Squad 1". So, I go to MY FIFa Profile to load my Squad and my profile is no longer there. The Squad 1 that I created a player and allocated to my team is no longer there and all my changes have been wiped out.
Does anyone know why? Has anyone else had this experience?
it is driving me * as I like to manage my team and edit my players differently then what FIFA 11 has it set with. I did not have any of these issues with FIFA 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment