Friday, April 27, 2012

where fair play???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I hate 2 play fifa now
one cheat his name (tarakan1011) never loss after check his profile.
am played 20 mins only from 1st half & score 3-0 for me then he go out 2 substitution then freez clock???
FIFA must give us any solution nowwwwwwww :) :)
|||Hi king of egpt what's your internet conection?
|||They won't give us the solution this year. Because FIFA 11 patch 1.02 (second patch) will not be released!!!
Only a patch will cure this issue, just like Alt+F4 quitting use to be a problem until FIFA 11 patch 1.01 fixed it.
Our solution is basically waiting 6-7 months time till FIFA 12 releases.|||


Hi king of egpt what's your internet conection?


my connection very good|||cheaters name:
Denis18625
tarakan1011
Koodry|||


Hi king of egpt what's your internet conection?


This clock freezing doesn't have anything to do with his connection.:)
People clock freeze even on me and I have 20 Mbps.
They do it on purpose. I played a guy a few days ago from France. I had absolutely no lag with him. But he froze the clock despite the game having ended 0-0 and I even ended the game as a draw. He freezed the clock and I had to wait like that for 22 hours literally until he finally gave up!:)
Yesterday, again I faced another opponent coincidentally from France again. He froze the clock. He had 4610 skill points. He froze the clock after I beat him with CSKA Moscow VS Marseille 5-2.
But luckily for me, this time I only had to wait 45-50 minutes until he gave up. They do it on purpose, they want you to disconnect so that they get a free win. Sad chaps they are.:)|||add ventura88 to the list of cheaters - currently froze on rematch screen

No comments:

Post a Comment