Friday, April 27, 2012

FAO: Jarvis - Thoughts from a former PES fan

As far as the game itself and the football simulation goes, I think you've nailed it. You've basically recreated the game without getting bogged down in unnecessary details and come up with a game that looks good, works online (wow!) and overall is fun to play.
If you were looking for suggestions for future editions, a couple of ideas would be:
1. More customisable formations. I think the custom tactics works very well but I would quite like to be able to position my defensive sweeper or decide to have an uneven 4-3-3 as I choose.
2. The online is fantastic and having player stats available on the website is a stroke of genius. However, if you could work in similar tournaments as they do on PES, that would be the ultimate.
That aside, as a PC user, no major complaints. Good year ahead and looking forward to FIFA 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment