Friday, April 20, 2012

FIFA 11 Manager Mode Weekly Wages

Hello everyone!
I want to ask one question about Fifa 11 weekly wages. I started manager mode playing as Atletico Madrid manager from the first season. And now I'm in 7th season, my players grow to very high overall but they're taking too much weekly money. Previous season weekly wages budget was -400 000 and I thought if I win all the titles the board will give me more money for wages. But they don't. In the current season weekly budget is [b]-1 300 000 !!! My club's budget is quite high (~300 000 000) but I can't do anything with that weekly players wages. I allways win every titles, meet board requirements but that budget is still lower than "0". And I can't sell my players because then there will be not enough on the squad. So do You know any tips how to increase players weekly budget ? Or is that the BUG? And sorry if I posted the topic which currently exists on the forum.
PEACE.|||I have a solution about weekly wages in FIFA 11.
................
do the following..
1.. download Creation Master 11 (CM11) .
2.. install it to any directory or in fifa directory.
3.. after intall run it.
4.. in cm11 go to file open fifa 11. wait while opening it will take few seconds...
5.. after open on the uper hand there will be icon of all kind of product.. eg: ball,kit,player,team,boots,gloves etc...
6.. open team icon. then go to your favorite team section..
7.. there u will fine club budget.. increase that budget.. THIS WILL INCREASE YOUR CLUB BUDGET & REm. WEEKLY WAGES ALSO.(according to u r club players.)
8.. after done click file and save u r settings.
CAUTION:- DO THIS BEFORE CREATING MANAGER MODE.

YOU CAN ALSO USE TICKET PATCH TO INCREASE U R CLUB BUDGET ONLY WHILE RUNNIG MANAGER MODE.
by.................... JAYDEEP SARKAR. :) :)

2 comments: