Friday, April 27, 2012

I cant play classified matches

Hi to all and thanks for your help in advance.
I need a technical help. I have an odd problem with FIFA 11 online: I can't play every classified matches becuse, when it requested me to download a teams' update (I obviously agree), a infinite waiting loop occurs. I can stay for hours on end waiting download to an end, but always "downloading teams" window remains. What files should exactly update? Otherwise I can play offline and online free matches without any problems.
Example: i create a room and a classified match into it. After setting match details prev request (download teams' update) and infinite wait occur. Same thing happens when I don't host a match. The factor is classified match.
I remember that when I played FIFA 10 online, the time to update teams tooke only few seconds.
I've already submitted this question to customer support. They said me that "The issue you are facing looks to be related to gameplay mechanics, we are sorry but we are customer support and we don't have in-depth gameplay knowledge."
I try every way to resolve, connecting to ea servers during different moments of the day, uninstalling and reinstalling FIFA 11: nothing to do. I've bought this game two months ago and I wasn't able to play a single online classified match yet... and I loosed time that I might use in a better way...|||UP|||I've solved squads' update problem.
First of all clean windows registry with free software like CCleaner; if remained, manually delete any registry values and strings that contain previous releases of EA Sports games (I've found FIFA 07 and FIFA 10 old strings).
Offline: create a new profile, go to modify squads setting then before to search squads' update use menu option to reset squads, then a succesfully squads' update occur (before this solution, it didn't get any update in offline menu, probably it was the handicap that prevented me to play online classified matches).
Online: set a head to head match (quick or custom), when it requested to update squads choose yes and now downloading update finally works taking only few seconds like in FIFA 10.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment