Thursday, April 26, 2012

Career Mode/Manager Mode: 1 vs. 1?

Hello,
I wish to ask, is it not possible to play 1 vs. 1 in career mode? I am able to select the career team but my friend can not select the opposing team, yet our two Xbox 360 gamepads work additionally to the keyboard. If it doesn't, shall there be a patch issued in the future to fix the problem?
We have been playing Fifa 09 and we have been able to play one against another instead of in cooperation against the AI. We were also able to do so in Fifa 10 on the PS2 (not sure if that was possible on PC though). Thank you.
Kind Regards,
A.J. Angel|||Hello, anyone may help please?|||First of all it is called Manager Mode on the PC. Secondly, it is impossible for your friend to start his own career with another team on your career... Only co-op in Manager Mode, or against each other by selecting different sides each game.|||


First of all it is called Manager Mode on the PC. Secondly, it is impossible for your friend to start his own career with another team on your career...

I know that it is impossible for my friend to start his own career with another team on my own.


Only co-op in Manager Mode, or against each other by selecting different sides each game.

I have two Xbox 360 gamepads. But on the select team, my friend is only able to select the same team as me. We are able to play co-op in Manager Mode but my friend is unable to select the opposing team to my own team in my career. Is that normal in Fifa 11? Can anyone play 1vs1 in Manager Mode? If yes, how do you do?|||Up. Is there anyone kind enough to enlighten me?
I have been playing the Manager Mode and am impressed but it would be more fun for me to be able to play with my team against my friend instead of the AI.|||Hello there, is there anyone able to play the opposing team in Manager Mode?|||Bump for help. :)|||You can't.|||


You can't.

I hope EA shall patch this and let us play 1 vs. 1 with the second player being able to select the opposing team.
Why did they even removed this feature when it was there in previous Fifa games?|||Can this be fixed for tournament mode too?
Is the only mode I play, and there is nothing i can do, , how on earth programmers do this!, ITs AN OPTION, and we LOVE OPTIONS, stop cutting our hands...
Thanks!
Max.-|||Was this really an option where lot of PC ONLY user complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment