Friday, April 27, 2012

Twitter Update - The PC update is going through final testing now. More news on ...

Source -http://twitter.com/EASPORTS_FIFA
The PC update is going through final testing now. More news on a release date soon.
*Update* - I pm'd PWride about are Squad Update.
PWride Replied - The PC squad update was due to be released last night, I haven't heard anything about it being delayed but I'll try to see what I can find out.|||Thanks for the update, according to twitter that was posted 9 hours ago though.|||


Thanks for the update, according to twitter that was posted 9 hours ago though.

Sometimes twitter is not accurate.|||Is it patch or roster update :)|||


Is it patch or roster update :)

Squad update.|||




Is it patch or roster update :)

Squad update.

If im not wrong, the consoles users reported that they have added some boots and hairstyles too...
Dont know if this is true, but hope it come for PC =D|||just because the consoles get it doesnt mean pc will, we all know they get more profit from consoles and favour them over pc format.|||


just because the consoles get it doesnt mean pc will, we all know they get more profit from consoles and favour them over pc format.

yeah but why?|||


just because the consoles get it doesnt mean pc will, we all know they get more profit from consoles and favour them over pc format.

If they say PC update is coming then its coming.|||




just because the consoles get it doesnt mean pc will, we all know they get more profit from consoles and favour them over pc format.

If they say PC update is coming then its coming.

Pc update coming fall 2011. :)|||pc humiliated in that game|||*Update* - I pm'd PWride about are Squad Update.
PWride Replied - The PC squad update was due to be released last night, I haven't heard anything about it being delayed but I'll try to see what I can find out.|||This topic has no end as EA has & had all the excuses for the PC platform.EA will make more money out of console games and eventually people like us will be denied.This is the bitter truth..digest it!|||I really don't know why EA does this kind of thing with PC Users...
Use the excuse about make more profit from consoles is totally unnaceptable.|||Hey, can somebody tell me if the update has an effect on my MM?
e.g. I'm now in my 2nd season with liverpool, do i have to start a new MM to get Andy Carrol and Suarez or will my squad be updated automatically?
thnx in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment