Friday, April 27, 2012

[Request for Ian] 4+ local multiplayer

Hey Ian, please can port over the code for 4 or more, same screen, local multiplayer like the consoles, I used to love playing with all my housemates on Fifa 10, I can't see why it was removed to be honest when every other Fifa has had it. I understand most PC gamers prefer online but we do love local multiplayer here :).|||+1 :)
I completly agree. I have 4 Xbox 360 wireless Controller for playing with friends and i feel very disappointed that local multi >2 players is missing. Please correct this !! Thanx|||<REMOVED>|||+1...|||+1 !!!
I want this sooooooo bad, and I think the code is kinda still in there, because sometimes i see Guests: 0 (and a Y icon) beneath the club emblem when playing online.
Please fix this with a patch|||Any news on this ?|||this makes me sad too :) i feel robbed.|||pretty terrible we're limited to 2 controllers for local play, makes no sense whatsoever.|||++`11|||For me it is the biggest let down on fifa this year, that you cannot play with more than 2 controllers on same PC. I hate when they downgrade the game in some area comparing to last years, I really don't understand them... :)|||


For me it is the biggest let down on fifa this year, that you cannot play with more than 2 controllers on same PC. I hate when they downgrade the game in some area comparing to last years, I really don't understand them... :)

I completly agree with you, I can't see why this was removed! They actually had to do more work removing it than leaving it in!
MSG to the modders: Would this be possible to mod in do you think?|||


For me it is the biggest let down on fifa this year, that you cannot play with more than 2 controllers on same PC. I hate when they downgrade the game in some area comparing to last years, I really don't understand them... :)

Totally =/|||you need to be requesting the removal of all the bugs first.
thats priority one, then all the extra like your request.|||+1 !!!
i can't do 2vs2 tournaments with friends :) i miss them so much!|||This deserves to stay on first page.. Just a moment of your time to comment please Ian.
PS This game rocks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment