Thursday, April 26, 2012

A look at some Fifa 11 Face and Boots Patches

I haven't seen this posted in a thread before so I thought i'd create a topic here at this forum. I'm enjoying Fifa 11 a lot at the moment because of all these mods such as face, kits, boots, adboards and scoreboard packs. I got most of the mods from modingway.com. I've only been concentrating on the Liverpool squad at the moment but i'll move on to others in the future. Heres a look at the mods i've put onto my fifa anyway...





|||No interested? Fair enough :)|||I dont really play offline much, and now im trying to get my youtube channel going with online play. Haven't really played offline much at all since october, clubs all the way :)
Good luck|||


I dont really play offline much, and now im trying to get my youtube channel going with online play. Haven't really played offline much at all since october, clubs all the way :)
Good luck

online is boring for me. It's full of try hards who play with 7 defenders, do nothing but pass to the nearest player in space until they score. Its fun to break these people down for a while but then it just gets boring. The funny thing is they actually think they're good, mabye good at winning but not very good for the game.
I hope Ultimate team comes out for Fifa 12 on pc. :).|||Which is why i play unranked games, people tend to be lenient to attack; meanwhile on ranked games you have cheaters, more cheaters, laggers, people who just pass between their back four after they score or even throughout the whole match, and people who aren't your level. Ive just had a better experience playing unranked games.
I hope that UT will come out too, its just so much more fun than normal games, however there will probably be really annoying people that i mentioned too. There is also speculation that PC wont have impact engine, which is not only really really stupid of EA, but also ruins the chances of cross platform gaming :)|||


Which is why i play unranked games, people tend to be lenient to attack; meanwhile on ranked games you have cheaters, more cheaters, laggers, people who just pass between their back four after they score or even throughout the whole match, and people who aren't your level. Ive just had a better experience playing unranked games.
I hope that UT will come out too, its just so much more fun than normal games, however there will probably be really annoying people that i mentioned too. There is also speculation that PC wont have impact engine, which is not only really really stupid of EA, but also ruins the chances of cross platform gaming :)

Yeah i'm enjoying unranked matches at the moment. I'm playing with Belgium mostly as Hazard, Lukaku, Van Buyten and Jan Vertonghen all have new faces :). With Creation Master I can change the players free kick style and skill rating so thats kind of fun. Playing around with teams in unranked matches has its limits though.
I'm not bothered about cross platform to be honest, It would be a good idea due to the lacking of PC players though. I'm just really hoping for Ultimate Team. On the Xbox I used to enjoy it so much, I had some awsome squads. I love trying to make unique squads and would just love it to come back to the PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment