Thursday, April 26, 2012

Same team as other player online

Yesterday I was playing FIFA 11 online and I went to head to head mode. On both random and lobby matches, after I choose my team and the uniform I wanted it to use, the game started. And for my suprise, I was put in the same team as my opponent. In one of these times, since he had chosen Flamengo, I tried to help him to win the match, we even ended the fist half ahead, winning by 1-0. But in the end, we lost 1-2 and the win was credited to me in an unfair way. I tried playing another 2 times (on before that and other after) and both times I was put in the other player team as soon as the match started. So since then I've stopped trying to play until I could find a solution.
I searched on google and in this forum, but I found nothing but a topic that where someone was saying to have the same problem, buy no one posted a solution there.
So I just wanted to know if anyone could help me, because I want to play online, but in a fair way, since it has no fun to play this way.|||i really couldnt understand your issue? so your playing head to head match which is 1v1 but you both play in same team??? and against whom u play?:S against ai? or another player? whatever it is its funny glitch you're facing never heard such glitch (if i understand u correct tho)|||Yes, exactly. we both play on the same team and against the A.I. (!!!) But the online ranking still counts as if I'm playing for one team and he is playing for another. So if we lose 3-0 for example, I get a 3-0 win counted for me.
This is really unfair, so I just wanted to solve this issue so I can play online in a normal way again.
By the way, sorry for my bad English, it's just that I'm Brazilian, so English is not my first language.

No comments:

Post a Comment