Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weak side of FIFA 11: Online cheats

Do you think that this is the real problem?, I think so, of course.
Fifa 11 rules, by online freezing, rematch screen bug, internet disconnects.... and EA doesnt fix that. Im really tired with this bugs.
(Sorry for my english!)
|||The fact that cheating is probably an easy fix for EA, makes it even more annoying. Personally I just play for fun, and don't care to much about my points, win some loose some, meet a cheater every 10th game or so. But for people counting points it must be really irritating that there are so many cheaters in top 10 ranking.|||


The fact that cheating is probably an easy fix for EA, makes it even more annoying. Personally I just play for fun, and don't care to much about my points, win some loose some, meet a cheater every 10th game or so. But for people counting points it must be really irritating that there are so many cheaters in top 10 ranking.

I also play for fun, but this is a problem when you cant finish a lot of matches you play online. Because these people that fight for ranking go out or disconnect when they are going to loose.
All this problems makes FIFA 11 very weak in online, and sometimes it becomes bored.|||Yeah another cheater ID: harnas_aug
Waiting for re-match screen now, but in no way do I can not pass here. Remained at zero as time shows.
EA Help me!! And publish an update for it.|||add elomsn to list of cheaters|||streetfighter92 - permanent cheater
http://www.ea.com/pl/football/profile/historia-rozgrywek/cem_ea_id/streetfighter92

No comments:

Post a Comment