Friday, April 27, 2012

this game is full of cheaters and im sick of it!

recently ive been running into alot of cheaters who are using some sort or bug to make me dc or something after i win during the rematch screen. im so * off ea sports are a bunch or idiots who should of included a fizx in there latest patch. THIS GAME IS GETTING EXPLOITED BY SORE LOSERS. this game is not worth playing till a fix is out|||Completely agree. EA should fix these problems and fast!|||tis why I stay away from online multiplayer. There's always someone who is desperate to win something. P1s me off a lot.|||Hope that EA fix this problems with the cheaters. It's very annoying. I play FIFA since FIFA 97, but only this year i begin to play online, but with all the cheaters you loose the fun.|||actually, today I found out how to freeze the game at the rematch timer (it will probably work at pause too). but I won't explain it here because some people may start using it. I gotta admit I used this cheat once to check if I'm correct about how it works, and I was.|||Hi m8 :)
Don't worry about your losses.It's just a stupid ladder that EA woun't bother to fix.I was playing serious till the point i entered the top 100..Then i won a game and a guy did the same to me.Then i started to play with weak teams vs Real ,Chelsea and other imbalanced teams and when u beat such losers with 3-4* teams there is a whole new fun from playing the game.Eventhough later in the stats its recorded that you lost with 3 goals;] There is all sort of no-life losers in this server u just have to deal with it ;] Don't bother to get angry for that.All u can do is start to make a list of quitters and poeple will avoid them ;]|||Benchwarmera old friend|||This oportunities to cheat should be fixed!
Can´t be too difficult.
Inactivitiy is also annoying. Some people just stop playing, when you are better. So: if a player is inactive or if he quitts, it is an easy thing, to handle this correctly!|||Is it not possible to join like clans or groups of people that are not cheaters and then only play against each other. Like if you could register at some site for people who takes this game "seriously" and then setup matches from there. If someone cheats, he gets kicked from the site.
Is there no site/group like that? Maybe people could meet here in a thread and arrange matches.
I don't care much about the rankings I just want to play fun games.|||What I dont understand is how I can be 1-0 or 2-0 up and the other player disconnects ,then I get a message saying the game session will end and I DONT GET A 3-0 win I get a DNF. I mean come on Fix this steaming pile of a game! I mean this game is worse than FIFA09 for console! <REMOVED>|||


actually, today I found out how to freeze the game at the rematch timer (it will probably work at pause too). but I won't explain it here because some people may start using it. I gotta admit I used this cheat once to check if I'm correct about how it works, and I was.

You will be using it too, thats why you experimented till you found out. I only play unranked games so no quitters will benefit from me.|||how can i directly contact ea sports about this? or are they to big for me lol.............not too big to take my money though.|||im so * with this game, some * cheater crashed the game when i scored a goal. i was winning 4-2.
* you ea and your 3 year old bugs that will never have a fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment