Friday, April 27, 2012

Gameface Troubleshooting guide

For any support questions related to Gameface, please follow this link:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/2689264.page
cheers
christophe|||Is there are link for Fifa 11 that works pls? lol|||my gameface from site is completely different from gameface in game. can you please tell me what is wrong?|||hi guys please i want to know how i can download my gameface in the game,virtual pro .|||


hi guys please i want to know how i can download my gameface in the game,virtual pro .

go to virtual pro >> download game face last option.|||Why does it not let me upload my game face?says there does not exist,but it does ...|||


my gameface from site is completely different from gameface in game. can you please tell me what is wrong?

I have the same problem. I'd also like to know why PES has this nailed completely, without the faffing around you have to do with Gameface?

No comments:

Post a Comment