Friday, April 20, 2012

Playing without DVD

I buyed a original game for PC and I am asking can I play the game without inserting DVD every time,because its anoying and I am afraid to scratch my dvd.|||You need to download a "No CD-Crack".|||You can try a mini-image if you want :)|||Or you could use EA Downloader. Uninstall FIFA 11 ( as it was installed from the DVD ) then download / install it using EADM and you won't need to keep putting the disc in.
This is something that I much appreciate from EAas it's been entirely helpful ( with the exception of Spore which I lost my DVD of and won't work through EADM :) )
CDJay|||


Or you could use EA Downloader. Uninstall FIFA 11 ( as it was installed from the DVD ) then download / install it using EADM and you won't need to keep putting the disc in.
This is something that I much appreciate from EAas it's been entirely helpful ( with the exception of Spore which I lost my DVD of and won't work through EADM :) )
CDJay

Very nice idea.
Thanks! |||


You can try a mini-image if you want :)

Can you please explain me about mini image ?|||mini image wont work because its give some kind of emulation error|||We do not allow discussion about ways to circumvent having the DVD in drive in order to start / play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment