Thursday, April 26, 2012

Does my manager hate me???!!!

Been playing with my pro in the lower leagues (Sheff Wed) for a season and a half now. First season I'm top scorer and we win the league. Second season I'm top scorer and we're top of the table (I'm only playing on Professional atm). Anyway, my current level is still only 'Squad Player'. I'm not even at 'Fan Favourite' yet, even though I have the trait from winning the league.
I wouldn't mind normally but I want to become captain so I can put myself on free kicks and corners as my team sucks at them! I've the best curve, fk accuracy, crossing and shot power in my team but I've not been given a free kick or corner since my first 10 games in the reserves :)
For the national team I'm a 'Key Player' but my own fans and manager don't seem too impressed! What gives? I've scored hatricks when we've been down to 10 men, been man of the match almost every game but my level just won't increase. Is it a bug?
Talking of match ratings: I've got a 10 out of 10 match rating 4 times in the season and a half I've played yet I've still not got the 10/10 accomplishment.
Of course, no white boots after winning the league, but I know about that bug. Anyone else being shunned by their own fans and manager? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment