Friday, April 27, 2012

Multiple controllers problem

Hello,
I'm trying to play a local multiplayer game on my PC, so I installed two gamepads/controllers:
1. Xbox 360 controller
2. Speedlink Strike 3 controller
Both controllers can be used separately(other controller is off) on Fifa 11 without any problem. But when both controllers are on, only the xbox controller will work on Fifa 11. It's not possible to choose a side or navigate/play with the speedlink controller.
Is there anything I can do to get this working?
Thanks,
Niels|||Did you configure them with the FIFA configuration tool ?|||Well, they both show up in the tool with the controls already configured properly.
But should I activate them somehow?
Note: I can also see my Cytek joystick in the list, but obviously I don't want to use it|||Great thinking with the note man.
FIFA supports up to two control devices besides the keyboard, so you're lucky the game even starts.
Is your joystick USB ?
Either way, unplug it to play FIFA, and configure your two controllers, if they are aready configured properly it doesn't matter do it anyway in order to make sure that they really are.
If one controller still doesn't work, it's because it returns a name FIFA is unable to read once launched, in which case I'll give you an alternate driver.|||Unplugging the joystick like you suggested did solve the problem, both controllers are working fine now.
Thanks for your help!|||That is such a cop out excuse "we only support 2 controllers", fine support two controllers but dont crash just because more are plugged in. I have tons of games installed that dont support multiple controllers. and not ONE of them crashes except this one

No comments:

Post a Comment