Friday, April 20, 2012

solution for no lag !!

download this program...D3D OVERRIDER..here is the link..http://www.filestube.com/b19df7f1192f285103e9,g/D3DOverrider.html
then just open this program and select force triple buffering..it works for me,no more lag :) :) :)|||What card are you using?|||graphic ? geforce 9600gt|||Hmm im using gtx 260 and doesnt seem to have done anything for me.|||did you select all of the force tripple buffering? beacues i dont know wich one is right so i selected all of them..and i dont have any more lag|||Well when the program up it was already on triple buffering. It looked like this :
|||lol i have a differnet d3d overrider|||Could you link it to me please?|||Blazing Speed posted this fix ages ago. :)
Doesn't work for me anyway. The only thing that works is playing under Win XP.|||Just try to close all you Internet ''band-eating'' programs, browsers, torrents, download programs etc.
Other advice is also to switch to basic mode if you are using Windows 7 or better to Windows Classic theme (Win9:).
It's a professional tips.|||I have. I've tried everything possible. Even used GameBooster.|||Nope, none of that works for me either.|||http://www.filestube.com/b19df7f1192f285103e9,g/D3DOverrider.html
this is the link..it works for me|||It doesnt works for me :)|||for some people it works and for some not..i dont know why..just be shure that you select all of the force tripple buffering(try to open it when you are already in the game)

No comments:

Post a Comment