Friday, April 20, 2012

What about Quitters?

Could you please inform us if IAN and his team fix the QUITTERS problem during online games at EA Servers?
Are the QUITTERS penallyzed by quiting the game ?|||that happened to me online. i was winning 2-0 before the second half and the other guy was a sore *, but he didnt forfeit it just said "connection of otherplayer was lost"
however it still counted as a win for me|||Same thing here. Connection was lost just after I scored my 4th goal, and I got the win. Very nice.|||Thanks!!! If this bug was really fixed according to your confirmation, it'll be nice!!|||Yes I heard from a few others that this year finally the quitting issue has been sorted out online!:)
Glad, really glad to hear that. Since I am mainly an online player myself. This is extremely important for me. Since I hate quitters.:)
At least I like the fact that now you can receive the points when they quit on you.
Unfortunately for me. I haven't got the game yet!:) Hope the postman delivers the game tomorrow, sick of waiting..|||This is great news im sure now i will be in the top 10 players in the world now they have fixed this :)|||Well I'm still waiting for my cd-key I pre-order, it is supposed to be out today, but nothing. :)|||Ive been ahead in a game and been disconnected and i get a 3-0 loss, i hate that friggen system, that should be a draw!!
ive also been ahead and had the other player disconnect and i get jack f#$king sh#t for it.
EA please sort the * out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment