Friday, April 20, 2012

People leaving half way through games online

Ok this is the most annoying thing I have experienced and it needs to be fixed.
I have attempted to play 5 games today online. I score a couple of goals and the opponent decides he will quit to stop himself getting a loss. This alone is the most infuriating problem with FIFA.
However.. I get NOTHING thats right, NOTHING for the other player leaving... why dont I get a win for this?????
I mean I was just up 5-0 within 30mins and the guy leaves.. I get none of the stats for the game and don't get the win or the XP..
Seriously this needs to be fixed.
/rant over|||a few minutes ago I have scored my second goal , then the opponent has left the game.you know what I mean - I GET NOTHING NOTHING.NO NO WIN

CHEATERS ARE STILL KILLING THIS GREAT THE GAME
|||Yea i know this too. I mean it's totally weird and random. When some players quit, i get the win and points. But sometimes i get nothing!!
Yesterday i had 3-0 and the guy paused, then quit, and i was the one who LOST and he won :)
Anyways have you checked your player hub statistics herehttp://www.ea.com/uk/football/ ?|||This was the most important TOPIC that myself and others millions of players posted here before FIFA11 release.
As we can see, EA didn't give enough attention to this point.|||no, I think EA gave attention to this topic and here why I think they did:
My second loss was due to freeze of the game. The game was a hard earned 3-3 draw and while I was expecting to see the menu the game locked up and freezed for a few minutes. As I thought it was not gonna work, I ended the process and I saw that I had lost that game (even it was finished 3-3)
I was not so upset about the issue because I thought this would punish quitters in other occasions.
I encountered many quitters on this game and the game GAVE ME THE POINTS except one time. After scoring 3 goals againist someone, he quitted and when I checked my stats it looked like that game was never played...
Since I think they spent some attention to fix it, it is clear that the issue is not completely clear yet. I hope it will be over with a patch.|||since I posted this earlier today I tried another few games. each one I took the lead in the other guy left.
I see no point in me playing this game because all my stats show is the games I lose because I never get to finish a game!!!
So annoying because I love the game but this makes it unplayable, atleast give me the win for the other guy leaving!
EDIT: Another 5 or so leaving today and no win/stats/xp. Nice fail EA, you killed your game!|||Same *, happened to me twice now
Want to throw my controller out of the window

No comments:

Post a Comment