Friday, April 20, 2012

Game is FROZEN at 0

I'm currently playing against a *, with Atletico Madrid against Manchester United. First half, I was leading 4-0. At the half, the timer has counted down to 0 and it stayed like that for at least 4-5 minutes.
At the moment, it just says: Game Paused. Waiting for opponent.
Of course I will not quit with ALT + F4. Anything I can do besides waiting?
By the way, his name is (name removed) or something like that. Be on the lookout :)
PS: The * up there is the derogatory term for a homosexual.|||UPDATE:
He gave up and quit, and I got the win. Still, I would encourage you guys not to play against him.|||Yeah it happened to me on Wednesday for the first time. You're lucky you only had to wait 4-5 minutes!
I had to wait 45 minutes until my opponent finally gave up!





Here's my video that I took of the incident. This is a brief 59 second video I took. Otherwise I had to wait like that for 45 minutes. Does not view with Internet Explorer by the way. But you'll be able to view it with all other Internet Browsers.|||Wow..
Here's another one from me.. I decided to record a game, for shits and giggles. And it turned out to be a cheater





The video may not have fully been processed. I added music because I forgot to check the capture sound thing on XFire.
By the way, I could play at high quality settings like you did - but it's a lot smoother with Medium and Anti-Aliasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment