Friday, April 20, 2012

Win game 3-0...opponent doesn't select an option for rematch...you lose points

+ spend money on Fifa game + spend money on console.
Thanks, FIFA. Thanks a lot. This makes perfect sense. You spend money, and time, and energy, you finally think you get a win, and then you lose because some guy allows the timer to run out on the yes or no option.
fantastic.|||It's true, should not be.
I had the same problem.
Disastrous solution...|||This is annoying in almost every game, tho this is bad that u still dont gain any stats, which is only reasonable so that some friends couldnt get some stat-whores some easy wins.|||Hmmmmm now i know why some people did this when i won :)|||Yea theres a supposed exploit, as well as a hundred threads on this topic too :)
But yes, they let the timer run out, then the game "freezes" which people than alt f4 out and in turn get a loss; even though they won.
I personally havent experienced it yet, although plenty of people had attempted it on me. But when the timer goes out, It puts me back to my arena and the game is recorded correctly. So its either they dont know how to do the exploit correctly, or Im special :)|||happened again. I lose and lose, finally I play a good game, finally a win....and the guy simply does not select yes or no for rematch, and since i cant wait forever, i lose the game.
FIFA 11 will go down as the biggest waste of money in my life. I am certainly not going to bother with this game anymore. Time to end this frustration.
Absolutely ridiculous.|||Uninstalled the game. Feel better already.
|||


Uninstalled the game. Feel better already.


You will come back playing it :)|||I don't get the meaning of the rematch thing, they should remove it if they can't handle it.
If there is a 15 second timer it is supposed to meant something, but it doesn't you can stay for an hour or more if you want to, and if you close the game, bang 3-0 defeat.
I don't think they are gonna release another patch, at least not in the coming 2 months.
Well anyway I don't play for stats at all, but that kind of thing is annoying as hell.
|||Check my topic about that issue, luikang gave some great idea about some kind of BLACK LIST.
Link to topic:http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/61374.page|||At this moment I am playing only in Manager Mode. No online untill a possible new patch.|||Blacklists are not the answer, although they might help for the time being. And removing the rematch option won't help either, because someone just used the timer freeze exploit in the pause menu on the 85th minute. Had to wait 45 minutes for him to quit...
To the moderators: Make a sticky of this bug already, it's a major flaw and should be fixed asap. At least EA should acknowledge the problem and talk about an ETA for a fix. Unless they don't give a * about it, but we should at least know where they stand support-wise.|||


although they might help for the time being.

Yeah that's what I was implying.. After all we don't know when and if a patch is gonna be released to fix that.
I know I couldn't wait like you 45 minutes, or an hour, I'm just not that patient. So like Kraven, I'm enjoying the MM in the meantime.|||The rematch thing was put in place so ppl cant use the dream team bug form fifa 09 console. As you all probably know fifa 11 pc is fifa 10 console.
In fifa 09 console there was a glitch that allowed u to make all the transfers u wanted and use it in an online ranked game. to fix this issue ea added the rematch screen with a timer. Because the bug involved u scoring a goal in the arena right after the match.|||I had this attempted on me a lot of times, but it never worked... And the only thing I can think of is that I dloded a no dvd patch from internet

No comments:

Post a Comment