Thursday, April 12, 2012

I hope there is an AA graphics setting

I hope there is an AA graphics setting, the previous fifa games just look plain ugly without any form of AA.
I normally have to go through the trouble of forcing AA through the ATi control panel. I hope I don't have to do that with FIFA 11 PC.|||There is!:)
Ian Jarvis said the game supported up to 4x AA recently from what I can remember.|||sorry but what´s mean AA?|||Anti-aliasing. Improves graphics.|||no problem|||Though in some games it doesn't make it look any better, just blurrier.|||


Anti-aliasing. Improves graphics.

Yes - it gets rid of 'jaggies'. You know on console games, the textures aren't smooth, are they - the outlines are sort of jagged? Well, AA gets rid of that to varying levels depending on the setting you choose.|||Consoles can dream about AA and other filters xDDDD|||


Consoles can dream about AA and other filters xDDDD

Absolutely - it's one of the many reasons why the PC is superior. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment