Thursday, April 12, 2012

SEE IF YOUR PC CAN HANDLE FIFA 11

http://www.fifaromania.net/verifica-cerinte-fifa-11-pc/

IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE,JUST SELECT YOUR SISTEM REQUIREMENTS AND PRESS TRY(Verifica)
|||This tool is really simple, it doesn't really says if you can or you can't run the game.
Anyway, now with my GTS 250 I'll max it out in 1920x1200 resolution :)|||Somewhat demanding.|||does anyone know if NVIDIA GeForce 320M supports Shader Model 3 or not? :)
|||


does anyone know if NVIDIA GeForce 320M supports Shader Model 3 or not? :)


320m is a better card , i hv it in my lap hp dv7t it supports shader 4.1, i dont use my laptop for gaming that often but i can play battle field BD2 in it coz my desktop cant handle it|||Old and Junk :)|||Lol everyone voted yes|||I think the new PC I'm buying can handle it without problems :)
CPU: Intel i5 750
RAM: 4 Gb
VIDEO-CARD: Geforce GTX 460 1Gb|||i said my pc hardware :
cpu : C2D E7400 2.8 ghz 3mb cash
ram : 4 gig ( 2*2 gig ) DDR2
Gpu : Ati radeon HD 4890 1gig
hard : 1 tb
|||I got score 94% but this benchmark is very inaccurate coz for example you can choose only HD5xxx and someone can have 5450 and someone can have 5750 (like me) which is far more powerful.|||


I think the new PC I'm buying can handle it without problems :)
CPU: Intel i5 750
RAM: 4 Gb
VIDEO-CARD: Geforce GTX 460 1Gb

pffffffff
I just bought GTX 480
and another 16GB of DDR3|||A little mean big noting yourself like that......
Anyway who the hell would even come close to using 8gb of ram let alone 16, You have more money than sence. Especially since you brought a GTX 480. haha|||GTX480 is a big mistake to buy and 16GB of ram is kinda stupid too, no offence coz its your money not mine. I would buy more cost effective graphic card and ulta fast triple channel 6GB of ram which is far better.|||i have
INTEL E2200 2.2 GHZ
3GB DDR2
ATI HD 4650 1 GB DDDR2
160GB HDD
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X86
i think that i can play this game maybe at max res|||Mine can play this game!! Cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment