Thursday, April 12, 2012

FIFA 11 PC SLOWDOWNS AND LAGS WINDOWS 7 ISSUES

I have Windows 7 64 bit and the game lags when the ball is in the air(for example when I cross the ball in the box)...Framerate drops a lot when that happens....I have a fairly good PC that plays all games so far on max so FIFA should not have been a problem...Guess what...
Anyway I saw on this forums that a lot of people are suffering from this or similar issues like lags durring cinematics and replays that I personaly dont have....It is not Nvidia or ATI releated issue and I think it is Windows 7 one....
I personaly tested the demo on Windows Vista 64 bit with similar specs as mine and it works like a charm..Also I tested it on a weaker rig than mine on Windows XP 32 bit and guess what it works fantastic.....
So I think that these problems need to be addressed ASAP.....I dont know if it is a demo issue or something but developers need to look in to this.....|||http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/7202.page|||


I have Windows 7 64 bit and the game lags when the ball is in the air(for example when I cross the ball in the box)...Framerate drops a lot when that happens....I have a fairly good PC that plays all games so far on max so FIFA should not have been a problem...Guess what...
Anyway I saw on this forums that a lot of people are suffering from this or similar issues like lags durring cinematics and replays that I personaly dont have....It is not Nvidia or ATI releated issue and I think it is Windows 7 one....
I personaly tested the demo on Windows Vista 64 bit with similar specs as mine and it works like a charm..Also I tested it on a weaker rig than mine on Windows XP 32 bit and guess what it works fantastic.....
So I think that these problems need to be addressed ASAP.....I dont know if it is a demo issue or something but developers need to look in to this.....

u r right these lag issues during gameplay , cimematics or replays are main;y related to windows 7
but i think the freeze bug when pressing the pause "start" button is a game bug due to automatically setting the fifa.exe process priority to high|||


http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/7202.page

Thanks man but I have an ATI card.....|||I'm sure that this is a problem with the 64bit version of Win7.
I have 32bit currently but with no problem|||


I'm sure that this is a problem with the 64bit version of Win7.
I have 32bit currently but with no problem

There are some people I think with Win7 32 bit that have no problems but most people with Win 7 64 bit are suffering these lags..|||




I'm sure that this is a problem with the 64bit version of Win7.
I have 32bit currently but with no problem

There are some people I think with Win7 32 bit that have no problems but most people with Win 7 64 bit are suffering these lags..

I have Wondows 7 64bit ..NO LAG, NO STUTTER.....NO problems.... :)|||I have 32 bit version and I have lag .. its not just 64bit|||Well no matter Windows 7 is the problem....I have yet to hear that someone on Vista or XP are having problems.....|||Well, I'm having. :)|||


I have 32 bit version and I have lag .. its not just 64bit

me too... :)|||


Well no matter Windows 7 is the problem....I have yet to hear that someone on Vista or XP are having problems.....

I've got the same problem on Windows XP|||I just went on some other FIFA forums and it is the same everywhere....In my opinion about 40-45% are having lags and slowdowns....I seriously hope that this issues will be resolved by release date...|||I have win xp sp3 x86(32bits) and geforce 9800GT 1GB. I upated from 258.96whql (lag and no slowdown) to 260.63beta and I get no lag!! thank!! :)|||I have 32 bit vista and i got major lag and slow downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment