Thursday, April 12, 2012

Game crashes

When I start FIFA 11 everything is OK until Kaka is going onto the field. Then everything becomes black but the music is still playing. When I installed the game it worked but I couldn't play matches because of lag.
What should I do? Please help me!
Kindly regards// MWICKHOLM|||What are your PC specs ?|||AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500 +
2,21 GHz 1 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT Graphics gard
Realtek AC'97 audio|||By any chance is your Operating System Windows 7 64 bit ?|||Is this in the arena?
Then it must be an Nvidia driver issue.
I had exactly the same issue few months ago with Crysis when I first bought my GTX 560 Ti. Was playing for a few minutes and the screen went blank and I could only hear the background music and gun shooting. It was happening every single time without an exception.
I think you had the same issue as me. I only then needed to download and install the latest Nvidia drivers and since then I was playing for hours without the blank screen!
As for lag it might well be an issue with 64-bit windows. But I am pretty certain that the black screen is due to a driver issue.
I use 270.61 Nvidia driver, not exactly the latest but they work really well with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment