Thursday, April 12, 2012

Read please: Fifa 11 [What Am I Missing?]

I got my Fifa 11 from my friend. He said it doesn't meet his requirement so he gave it away. But now I doubt if it's a fake one/pirated one.
I need to confirm few things. People who bought it directly from EA Stores, answer only please.
1. In the beginning, does your game shows Kaka' running around with the ball :) ?
2. How many game modes do you have? I have 3 only. No challenge mode or be a goalie mode.
3. Go to Manchester City & look for J Hart. Tell me if that guy got an ugly face instead of his real face.
4. Can you save replays?
5. Is there anyway you could see your record? (Played-Win-Lose-Tie)
6. How many difficulty level do you have?
Hmm.. I don't mind if it's pirated for now, but I do care about not getting Demo Hacked like Fifa 10 Razor last year.
Please confirm me with your settings.|||someone Please confirm!!|||if you can go to online section with your key, then it is legit copy.
if you can't play online, can't browse the lobbies, then it is a pirate.
now, can you confirm PLEASE?|||You didn't answer my question.
My friend won't give me his account info which he said he already made. So i can't go online.
That's why i need to know if it's the Demo Hacked version like Fifa 10 Razor last year.
Just confirm those things, & be helpful.|||yes to everything...
lol at Hart has ugly face....
but if you can't play online you might as well have gotten a pirate version as thye would be the same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment