Thursday, April 12, 2012

Need help!

Hi evryone,
I just wondering can some one help me. Well i play FIFA 11 on PC and i read that you can unlock boots, kits, etc....
" The salary will be transformed into points to unlock stuff in the fan shop for your virtual pro. For example new kit styles like medium sleeves, low socks or high socks, new boots, new hairstyles, undershirts, undershorts, ankle tape, ankle socks." Well i can't find this fan shop in my fifa, so i wondering can some one help me, or the fan shop don't contains in fifa 11 for PC??? Please I need help.|||This 'fan shop' doesn't exist on fifa 11
Where did you read this, and maybe this is for console versions?|||Tnx...so can I ask you....Can I play Cups in BAP(Be A Pro) like FA cup, CL, FIFA WC with my national team, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment