Friday, April 20, 2012

Manager mode crashed n crashed n crashed (with new Patch on)

Can anybody from the EA tell me how to enjoy my Manager Mode after I paid u the money? It crashed most of the time after 3 matches in MM (especially when i won by a BIG margin, damn! Well, I sim the match after that n I lost 3-0..haha..how cool!) Hey EA buddies, please mean it when u say u solved the MM crash problem!|||U it's crashes,me it freeze all my pc down. Fifa 11 is so bug, even after the patch|||the same for me too too much crashes in manager mod ...|||I had many crashes under Win 7 post patch, so I switched back to (lag free) Win XP and I haven't had a single MoM crash for about four seasons now. One or two system crashes, but compared to what I was getting before, I can live with that. If you have Win XP SP3 installed, try that.|||i don't get that many crashes too, sometimes yes,but rarely.But freezes I get that a lot of them, at least one freeze( my pc completely freeze) every 3-4 matches, it's really annoying. the weird thing it's only happening in manager mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment