Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Help, i can't connect to server T_T

Hi, I have the big problem T_T
Immediately after installation I registered. But can not connect in Any way even to the EA server, Either to update the roster of teams, Either for online matches. When I try to connect tells me this:
"EA servers are not currently available, please try again later"
Obviously my game is original, and FIFA is excluded from firewall.
Is my problem or EA server is offline?|||Have had the same error since ive got it. EA don't seem to care, no response about it on the forums or on the support chat.
Joke tbh.|||EA Help me :)|||Reset ur internet connection/router then it should work because it happend to me|||Ian Jarvis is on vacation, so I don't know who else could help.:)
Try temporarily unblocking your firewall and remove firewall settings from your router. Disable antivirus software temporarily as that may possibly cause to block ports, thus unabling you to connect to the EA Servers.|||FIFA is unblocked to the firewall and by the antivirus
My connection is ADSL 7 mega, i have a USB modem, not a router|||


FIFA is unblocked to the firewall and by the antivirus
My connection is ADSL 7 mega, i have a USB modem, not a router

may i suggest that u check whether the ports fifa 11 pc uses are open.|||I'm having the same problem since saturday, day I got the game. My patience is running low now. Anyone know a way to contact them directly?
Well after an hour of chatting with the fifa 11 technical support, I still can't connect to the EA servers, if anyone got this issue and solved it. For god sakes, tell me what is wrong. I'm using Windows 7 (32), although my firewall has fifa on exception, I even disabled my firewall and antivirus. And still nothing. Reinstall the game twice and nothing.
I'm starting to see frustration coming in inside from the window.|||so no answer then|||same problem|||In EA told me to call my internet service..|||same problem here, even tried turning off my firewall, but still not work.|||nothing's work.. and my provider don't give a s..t|||same problem. We need help|||I have XP 32 bit and ADLS 7 mb.
My connection is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment