Thursday, April 12, 2012

Framerate Drop during the game

Hi all!
I have a problem with my GTX 460.
and Fifa 11. The game runs not really smooth!
I mean the game runs with vsync on and constant 60fps, but there are always
microstutters and the game breaks to 59fps.
Ive tried every settings and all available drivers from nvidia incl. newest Betas.
This is my configuration:
CPU: Intel Core i5-760
GPU: GTX 460 2 Gb
MB: Asus p7pssd Evo
Ram: 8 Gb ddr3
PSU: 550 W Modular Thermaltake
Any advice? Thank you for your help... :)|||your os?let me guess you have win 7
defrag your pc
install game boster v 2.1
right click on the crack,properties,compability,check run as administrator and run this program compatibility mode for win xp sp 3 and that's it.
enjoy the game!|||


your os?let me guess you have win 7
defrag your pc
install game boster v 2.1
right click on the crack,properties,compability,check run as administrator and run this program compatibility mode for win xp sp 3 and that's it.
enjoy the game!

Yes, sir, I have Windows Seven. Ok, thank you very much. I'll try as you said. :) Bye :)|||The problem hasn't been solved. It's exactly the same...I don't think is a config problem, also because, if i put lower resolutions and details I obtain the same result... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment