Thursday, April 12, 2012

Created team issue

Good evening!
First of all; I got FIFA 11 for PC on the release day, and I've played each day. I'm satisfied!
I have a problem though;
I made a team at the creation centre. After been working on it for hours, I made a team consisting of created players. I could choose to publish it private or public. Anyway, I chosed as private. I've fit the requirements to get the team (numbers of players, etc.) ... but, I can't find it in the game, nor download it. I pushed the bookmark button at the creation centre, thus it gave me a text saying that the team would be downloaded next time I went playing online. I can't find the team in online modus, nor in regular offline modus. How come?
Is there anything I have forgotten?|||Creation centre isn't available on FIFA 11 PC. Sorry mate.|||


Creation centre isn't available on FIFA 11 PC.

Oh, I see...
So I did all that in vain? Oh well...
|||




Creation centre isn't available on FIFA 11 PC.

Oh, I see...
So I did all that in vain? Oh well...

Wait For Creation Master by Rinaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment